Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hate On Me Hater.



So I'm at Haley's. We're currently listening to old recording's of me & her...
It's somewhat freaking me out. We're pretty odd.
JUSTSAYIN'.
Hahaha. I would upload them but you probably wouldn't want to hear it.
Haley is a creeper (so am I). But I love 'er. :)
We have had so many wonderful adventures. :)
She's my blonde twin! <3
We sing too much. Hahah.
LEAN ON ME.
I wonder if anyone even reads my blog. Oh well, i'll keep updating even if there isn't. Has anyone seen Julie & Julia?
I really like it.
I'd rate it 4 stars. It was pretty good. I was told it was stupid but I disagree.
I'm gonna go. I will upload later? :)
P.S. MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 8 DAYS!!!!!<3
Love always,
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment