Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, August 16, 2010

It's So Fluffy I'm Gonna Die!



Me, Haley and Shalise went and saw Despicable Me on Saturday, and I had already seen it, but it's just so dang cute. I love Agnus, she's my favorite. :)
I don't have much to say in this post because I wrote like my whole life story in the last one ;)
But I'm proud to report that my dad finally got a job at RC-Willey! I'm so excited, I can't even tell you! <3
If any of you know my dad, you know that he can get along with ANYBODY, and carry on a conversation for hours. So he will make an awesome salesman :)
I love him with all my heart. I'm a daddy's girl, that's for sure. My dad is my hero. He's my Superman, my Spiderman, my Batman, and my Iron Man. :) But he doesn't need a costume, and super special powers to be a super-hero, he just is.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment