Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Heart is Tearing at the Seams;

This is a poem I wrote last year that I am in love with; < 3
My Heart is Tearing at the Seams
the way you make me feel
give me goosebumps all around
and everytime i hear your voice
you're the only sound

when i close my eyes at night
and know that you're not there
i realize how much i love you
and you don't even care

i know that i'm crazy about you
every time you smile
and when you hold me in your arms
i want to stay a while

but every time i see you
hanging with your friends
you ignore me as if i wasn't there
i want it to come to an end

i'm starting to feel invisible
my love for you is strong
and when i turn on the radio
i think deeply of "our song"

you say that you 'love me too'
but you never say a word
i want to feel like more than
just a little tiny bird

when i'm asleep at night
you're always in my dreams
but you don't know how i feel
my heart is tearing at the seams

<3

I still completely feel this way.
I just wish you'd realize how much you truly
mean to me; I'm loosing you more and more each
day, and that makes me cry...
Please don't let what we have slip away |:

Goodnight. < / 3

Sincerely,
Maddie

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment