Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year Resolutions?

WOW. I dont think I have updated my blog in a lonnngg time, if I did, I don't remember what I said.
Haha.
It's a new year, and the term is almost over... Great.
I'm not too happy with that because my grades are currently... Blah.
I had drama with some of my friends, and I was so stressed out by it that it caused me to focus more on that, then on what was really important; aka my grades/school.
This new year is going to be me focusing on my grades.
I have tried EVERY year to be a straight A student, and I know that will probably never happen. But my goal for this year is to get above a C average. Straight B's would be just fine for me! And I'm sure it would please my parents more.

So here is my list:
a- Get above a C average in grades; I need to focus more on school, that is for sure.
b- No.More.Drama; I promise if there is any drama, I want straight out of it. I am not going to try and start drama, as much as possible. I just want to avoid drama all around;
c- Be myself; I struggle with being myself and sticking up for myself, I have probably no confidence in myself. I don't necessarily believe in myself, and believe that I can do things. I think if I start sticking up for myself, and stop being someone I'm not, then that will improve resolution a, and even b.
d- Little to none missing assignments; that's what brings me down the hardest in my grades, those dang missing assignments. So I'm going to work on those amap (as much as possible)
e- Be more organized; My room, and my locker mostly. My locker is a MESSSSS... It's a disaster, and I pretty much just throw my binders in there and call it good. Annnnd I usually end up loosing some assignments at the bottom of this big pile of binders and books. Joy.
f- Be more generous and selfless; Not really a description for this one, it says it all.

Well, It is 10:45 and I should probably go to bed because I have school tomorrow, and although I'm not looking forward to it, I have missed my girls, and my best friend, so that's a bonus. :)
Goodnight<3
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment